Skip to main content

Transcript Guidelines

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Unofficial transcripts may include photocopies of official transcripts or transcripts stamped “Issued to Student.”
  • Transcripts from a college website may be accepted if they clearly indicate the name of the institution, student’s name, and degree conferral date (if applicable).
  • If you have not attended college, you must submit a high school diploma or GED certificate showing that you have graduated.

Official Transcripts

  • After you have been offered the position, you must request official transcripts or international degree evaluations (see below), pay any fees required by the issuing institution(s), and have them mailed directly from the issuing institution to Drake’s Office of Human Resources. Electronic transcripts are accepted only when submitted directly to the Human Resources Specialist.
  • You have five days prior to your start date to make official transcripts or degree evaluations available to Human Resources.
  • To qualify as official, transcripts should be issued directly from the institution to an authorized Drake State Community and Technical College Office of Human Resources representative. Transcripts may not read “Issued to Student”.

Electronic Transcripts

Melonie Gurley
Human Resources Director


Office of Human Resources

3421 Meridian St. N
Building 500, Room 501
Huntsville, AL 35811