Congratulations on being selected to join the Drake State team. This page will help you progress through the new employee onboarding process. Please follow the steps below and call the Office of Human Resources at 256-551-7278 if you need assistance.
Step 1: Request Official Transcripts
Remember to request official transcripts from all colleges you have attended, starting with the required degree for the job position and higher. Colleges can submit official transcripts by E-Script to Human.firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the attention of Human Resources.
Step 2: Locate the Campus Security Report
Know where the Campus Security Report (CSR) is located on the Drake State website.
- Go to drakestate.edu/careers
- Scroll down to “Resources” and click on the Campus Security Report
Step 3: Watch Training Videos
Step 4: Personnel Paperwork
Please print and complete the applicable new employee packet below:
Step 5: Provide Required Items to Human Resources
Bring all required items to the Office of Human Resources (Building 500 – Room 501) as soon as possible.
- Completed personnel paperwork
- Voided check or direct deposit letter from your bank
- Two forms of identification from the list of acceptable documents, according to the Department of Homeland Security
- A valid driver’s license and social security card (can be used as the two forms of I.D.)
We look forward to working with you. Welcome to the team!