Skip to main content

Student ID Cards & Parking Permits

Every student enrolled at Drake State must have a Student ID card and Parking Hang Tag. Both of these documents expire and must be renewed each August.

Parking hang tags must be obtained and made visible on your vehicle during your enrollment at Drake State. Be prepared to provide your license plate number as well as make, model, and year of your vehicle when applying for your ID and hang tag.

ID cards and parking hang tags can be obtained from the I.T. Services office during regular business hours. Note: you must be a registered student and have a zero balance on your account before being issued an ID card or parking hang tag.


Office of I.T. Services

Building 500, Room 507