The AAMU Huntsville Progressive Alumni Chapter will honor Beth Richardson with the Corporate Award at its 19th Annual Leadership Awards Gala. Congratulations!
The Corporate Award symbolizes Beth’s significant accomplishments in the banking industry. She began her banking career over 18 years ago with experience in consumer/retail banking, business banking, private banking, and regional management. Beth is the Madison Market President for Progress Bank and the Drake State Foundation Board President.
Leadership Awards Gala
June 3 at 6 pm
Ernest L. Knight Center at Alabama A&M University
Get to know all the honorees for their significant accomplishments in their respective fields.
- Community/Civic Award – Ms. Leslie Ecklund, CEO, Burritt Museum
- Corporate Award – Dr. Elizabeth (Beth) Richardson, President, Progress Bank Madison Market
- Education Award – Dr. Barbara Cady, Retired Professor, Alabama A&M University
- Government/Industry Award – Mr. Ronald Simon, Federal Government Employee
- Governmental Relations Award – Mr. Curtis Summerville, Retired, Alabama State Trooper
- Outstanding Service Award – Reverend Dr. Julius R. Scruggs, Pastor Emeritus, First Missionary Baptist Church
- Religion Award – Reverend Tramaine Snodgrass, Pastor, Blackburn Chapel Cumberland Presbyterian Church in America
- Small Business Award – Ms. Lillian Henderson, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- William Hooper Council Alumnus of the Year Award – Mr. Michael Ford, Corporate Vice President, Global Workplace Services, Microsoft Corporation
- Huntsville Progressive Alumni Chapter, Inc., Alumna of the Year Award – Ms. Vanessa Williams, Retired, Accountant, Redstone Arsenal