|Psi Alpha Chi Chapter, Phi Beta Lambda Business Fraternity, Incorporated was chartered on the campus of
J. F. Drake State
March 12, 1986
Ms. Gwendolyn Pope
Office Systems Technology Instructor
Assist. Elizabeth Bazel
What is PBL?
Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) is an organization for student members preparing for careers in business. Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership development programs.
- Develop leadership skills
- Strengthen confidence in yourself and your work
- Develop contacts with prospective employers
- Establish career goals
- Participate in projects to better the community
How do I join?
Contact Ms. Pope: email@example.com
PBL Organization Application
PBL Code of Ethics
- I will be honest and sincere.
- I will approach each task with confidence in my ability to perform my work at a high standard.
- I will willingly accept responsibility and duties.
- I will seek to profit by my mistakes and take suggestions and criticisms directed toward the improvement of myself and my work.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations of my school.
- I will exercise initiative and responsibility and will cooperate with my employer and fellow workers.
- I will dress and act in a manner that will bring respect to me and to my school.
- I will seek to improve my community by contributing my efforts and my resources to worthwhile projects.
The PBL Creed
I believe education is the right of every person.
I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all these groups.
I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community and family life.
I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation and that right should not be denied because of race, color, creed, sex, or handicap.
I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.
To bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership development programs.