Drake State Testing and Assessment Center
The Drake State Testing Center is committed to creating a positive atmosphere where students feel comfortable and confident that they will receive services in a professional manner and in a relaxed environment. Most testing is done on a walk-in basis - first-come, first-served.
The following exams are offered:
For more information about each exam click on the title or you may contact the Testing Center at 256.551.3116 or email email@example.com
The Drake State Assessment and Testing Center is located in Building 700 Room 705. The Testing Center hours are listed below:
Monday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
2:00 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 11:15 am
Testing Center Guidelines:
The following guidelines have been developed to ensure that our services are provided in a secure, confidential and efficient manner:
- Students must present an unexpired picture ID (no test will be given without proper ID).
- Closed-circuit cameras are used to monitor all activity in the testing center.
- Any item not required for your exam including notes, books, purses, calculators and/or cell phones must be left outside of the testing room. Lockers are provided for your convenience. All electronics will need to be turned off.
- The Testing Center assumes no responsibility for personal belongings.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the testing room.
- No phone calls are allowed while taking an exam.
- Respect others by remaining quiet during your exam.
- Only students taking an exam are allowed in the Testing Center – no children or pets.
- When your exam is completed, all materials including scratch paper must be given to the Testing Center staff.
- Any accommodations request will need to be made in advance through Counseling Services.
- Testing Center personnel may end a test session if all directions and procedures are not followed.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after your exam, please notify Testing Center personnel.